A light-weight and refreshing summer season salad that’s stuffed with nutritional vitamins.
Weight Watchers Grilled Eggplant, Solar-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese Salad recipe
Recipe kind: Salad
- 3 eggplants
- olive oil
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- freshly floor black pepper
- 2 pink onions
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 200 g goat cheese
- basil leaves, for garnish
- Wash and clear the eggplant and minimize lengthwise into slices. Salt and soak in water for about 10 minutes. Pat dry, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with oil and grill on the grill for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar with the lemon juice, 2-3 tablespoons of water, honey and 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Season to style with salt and pepper. Peel the onions and finely cube them. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Cube the cheese.
- Prepare the aubergine slices on plates and sprinkle the onions, tomatoes and cheese on high. Drizzle with the dressing, season with pepper to style and serve garnished with basil leaves.
Energy: 296 Fats: 22 g Saturated fats: 10 g Carbohydrates: 9 g Sugar: 1 g Fiber: 4 g Protein: 16 g Ldl cholesterol: 36 mg
What number of Weight Watchers factors in grilled eggplant, sun-dried tomato & goat cheese salad recipe?
WW Good Factors: 10
WW Factors Plus: 8
WW Outdated Factors: 7
You may also like these Weight Watchers salad recipes:
Initially posted 2020-09-10 12:06:05.