This jalapeño Spicy Margarita recipe is for once you’re feeling a bit feisty. Made with tequila, recent lime juice, orange juice, and a sassy slice of jalapeño, this kicked-up model of a basic marg will transport you to a sunny, beachy place.
Margaritas style of enjoyable instances, heat sunshine, and few worries.
This spicy margarita relies on my grasp Skinny Margarita recipe.
- Spicing up a margarita is as straightforward as including 1 to 2 skinny slices of jalapeño to the shaker with the opposite substances.
- Whereas you may make a spicy marg by infusing tequila with jalapeño slices, this course of takes time and planning, neither of which I often have when a margarita craving strikes.
As a substitute, do that straightforward, skinny jalapeño margarita for a spicy margarita in no matter amount you want, anytime you want it.
And sure, “want” and “margarita” completely belong in the identical sentence.
This jalapeño margarita has brightness and chew, a refreshing hit of citrus, delicate smoothness of spirits, all with a slight kiss of fireplace.
5 Star Assessment
“Actually the BEST, freshest margarita! I like this recipe–it’s my summertime go-to. When you like margaritas, this one is a MUST!”
— Lauren —
How you can Make a Spicy Jalapeño Margarita
Overlook spicy margarita combine!
All we have to make our personal margaritas at house, together with this spicy margarita, are just a few recent substances.
When you begin sipping, it’s exhausting to cease!
- Tequila. Nation songs have been written about it for a motive. Tequila helps the margarita style refreshing and crisp. Use blanco (silver) tequila for a gentle taste, reposada (rested) for a stronger taste, and anjeo (aged) for the strongest taste.
- Lime Juice. USE FRESH! Bottled lime juice provides you with a stale-tasting marg.
- Orange Juice. A particular addition that provides brilliant, citrusy taste.
- Agave. A contact of sweetness to steadiness the spicy and clean out the tequila. I choose my margaritas on the tart/much less candy aspect, so should you like your sweeter, be at liberty so as to add a bit extra.
- Jalapeño. The key to this margarita’s signature spice. It offers the drink the kick it wants with out requiring you to name the fireplace division after each sip.
- Salt + Lime Wedge. Salting the edges creates a wonderful (and engaging!) presentation. When you’d prefer to serve your margaritas with salted rims, be sure that to make use of kosher salt, sea salt, or margarita salt. Do NOT use desk salt, as it can style too salty and barely metallic.
For a connoisseur twist proper out of Mexico, serve your spicy margarita recipe with Tajin rim. Tajin is a well-liked Mexican seasoning mix made with dried chilis, salt, and lime zest. It’s not too spicy and tastes unbelievable. You’ll find it in specialty shops or on-line.
After all, a basic salted rim is basic for a motive. You possibly can’t go fallacious.
- Rim the glass and fill it with ice (you can also serve your margarita up. Warning: it is going to be STRONG).
- Add the margarita substances and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake for 30 seconds, then pressure into the glass. ENJOY!
- To Retailer. This drink is greatest loved proper after it’s made, however you may refrigerate leftovers for as much as 1 day.
Beneficial Instruments to Make this Recipe
- Cocktail Shaker. This elegant chrome steel cocktail shaker is worthy of a spot in your bar.
- Jigger. For excellent margarita measurements.
- Pitcher. Perfect for serving a number of spicy margaritas.
Stunning Glass Pitcher
Making spicy margaritas for a celebration? This glass pitcher will elevate something you serve in it.
Under, you’ll discover spicy margaritas for one, two, or a spicy margarita pitcher for a crowd.
If you wish to be further speedy or are making margaritas for a crowd, a citrus juicer is tremendous useful.
With sufficient motivation, nevertheless, you may skip the juicer and squeeze the limes the old style manner.
Actually, is there higher motivation than a jalapeño margarita?
I feel you recognize the reply to that.
Steadily Requested Questions
Craving a frozen jalapeño margarita as a substitute? As a substitute of shaking the substances in a cocktail shaker, mix the combination right into a blender with a handful of ice. Mix till you attain your required consistency. Get pleasure from!
Whereas the alcohol is a significant element of the margarita, you possibly can strive swapping the tequila for unflavored glowing water or soda.
If you find yourself with extra spicy margarita than you may drink, pour the leftovers into popsicle molds and freeze. Future you’ll thanks for the spicy, boozy deal with on a scorching day to come back!
- Kosher salt and a lime wedge to rim the glass
- 2 ounces silver tequila about 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice about 1 giant or 1 1/2 small limes; don’t use bottled lime juice, as it can have a really off taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice about 1/2 small/medium orange
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gentle agave nectar add 2 should you choose a sweeter margarita
- 1/4 to 1/2 jalapeño pepper minimize into skinny, spherical slices (use extra for extra spice)
- Lime wedges extra jalapeño slices for serving
Rim the glass: Pour a skinny layer of salt onto a small plate. Rub a lime wedge across the high fringe of your glass to moisten it, then dip the glass into the salt in order that it sticks, tapping all the best way round. Fill the glass with ice and put aside.
Fill a small cocktail shaker with extra ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave, and jalapeño slices. Tightly shut and shake vigorously for 30 seconds (it is longer than you suppose). Pressure into the rimmed glass. Get pleasure from instantly, garnished with lime wedges and extra jalapeño slices.
- TO STORE: This drink is greatest loved proper after it’s made, however you may refrigerate leftovers for as much as 1 day.
Serving: 1drinkEnergy: 197kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 1gFats: 1gPolyunsaturated Fats: 1gMonounsaturated Fats: 1gPotassium: 97mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 94IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg
Be part of right now and begin saving your favourite recipes
Create an account to simply save your favourite initiatives and tutorials.