There’s nothing like a handmade margarita. You may skip all of these sugar-sweet, faux margarita mixes, and make up your personal with a number of entire components. In my model of Muddled Strawberry Lemon Agave Margarita, I embrace simply 4 components: contemporary strawberries and lemons, agave syrup, and silver tequila—oh and ice cubes. That’s it. While you muddle the strawberries, you permit a few of that scrumptious texture of the strawberries intact.
This recipe is good for that includes contemporary strawberries when they’re in season. Plus, it’s simply so fairly served in a mason jar! I used a cinnamon sugar rim on my margarita glasses, however that is an elective step. Make up a pitcher of those fruit drinks at your subsequent get together. Cheers!
Skip these sugar-sweet, faux margarita mixes, and make up your personal with simply 4 entire components: contemporary strawberries and lemons, agave syrup, and silver tequila—oh and ice cubes.
- 1 cup sliced contemporary strawberries
- 1 cup contemporary lemon juice
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ½ cup silver tequila
- Ice cubes
Cinnamon Sugar Rim (elective):
- Place sliced strawberries in a shaker container or pitcher.
- Muddle with a muddler or masher to mash the berries, however don’t liquify them.
- Add lemon juice, agave syrup, and silver tequila.
- Add a number of ice cubes to the container and shake or combine nicely.
- If desired, rim the glasses with cinnamon sugar. Run a sliced lemon alongside the sting of the glass to moisten it. Combine the sugar and cinnamon collectively in a small dish. Dip the rim of the glasses within the combination and permit to dry for a couple of minutes.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and add the margaritas to the glass. Makes two giant servings (about 1 1/4 cups per serving) or 4 small servings (about 2/3 cup per serving)
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Class: Beverage
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 122
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fats: 0 g
- Saturated Fats: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
Key phrases: margarita, strawberry margarita, alcoholic beverage, alcohol drink
For different lighter cocktail recipes try a few of my favorites:
This put up might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.