Yearly across the starting of Might, CRN releases their highly-anticipated Ladies of the Channel Checklist. And yearly, increasingly more girls around the globe—and from Cisco—are acknowledged for his or her channel experience and imaginative and prescient.
This 12 months’s listing just isn’t solely the most important but, however the variety of Cisco leaders who had been named to CRN’s 2022 Ladies of the Channel listing is probably the most ever at 38! I’m extremely proud and humbled to have so many superb girls leaders as colleagues and mates.
Clearly, Cisco is effectively represented this 12 months, so let’s check out who’s on the listing.
Ladies of the Channel Energy 100
First, I’d like to increase a giant congratulations to Alexandra Zagury, Vice President, Companion Managed Companies and aaS Gross sales; Julia Chen, Vice President, International Companion Transformation; and Jose van Dijk, Vice President, Companion Efficiency and Operations; for being named to CRN’s Energy 100 Checklist. This distinction is a subset of the CRN Ladies of the Channel Checklist and is awarded to feminine executives whose insights, imaginative and prescient, and affect assist propel the channel ahead. And there’s no doubt these three nice leaders are pure Channel Energy!
Recognition like this isn’t potential with out our companions and our leaders who’re extraordinarily dedicated to the Cisco accomplice group. Our companions’ success drives us to be daring, innovate, hearken to your suggestions, and most significantly make a optimistic affect with our clients.
2022 Ladies of the Channel
Along with the leaders named to the Energy 100 Checklist, one other 35 Cisco colleagues made CRN’s 2022 Ladies of the Channel Checklist.
- Alba San Martin, Senior Director, LatAm Companion Group
- Amy Smith, Director, Americas Collaboration Companion Gross sales and Engineering
- Grace Lo, Director, Worldwide Companion Group
- Jennifer Craine, Operations Director, West Companion Gross sales
- Julie Thomas, Sr Director, International Companion Packages & Incentives
- Michelle McCrea, Chief, Companion Gross sales: Main Digital Transformation & Enterprise Consequence GTM / Distribution Gross sales
- Christy Cook dinner Olcese, Director, Americas Meraki Companion & Distribution Group
- Haley Montgomery, Nationals Companion Advertising Supervisor
- Cathy Holmes, Managing Director, Cisco Cloud and Hosted, Americas at Cisco
- Linda D’Amico, Sr. Director, Cisco Refresh + Cisco Capital Compliance Lead
- Malu Inexperienced, Enterprise Growth Supervisor, Gross sales, Americas
- Alexa Trifilo, Director, International Collaboration Companion Gross sales
- Alexandra Della Sera, Supervisor, Cybersecurity Companion Group
- Alison Stahl, Director, Americas Safety Channel & Acceleration
- Anita Kotagiri, Director, Technique & Planning and Chief of Workers, International Companion Transformation
- Rituparna Lahiri, Enterprise Growth Supervisor
- Cathleen Ventura, Companion Enterprise Growth Gross sales Specialist, SD-WAN
- Michelle Ragusa-McBain, Supplier Elevate, Chief, International Companion Group
- Kristyn Hogan, VP, Collaboration Companion Gross sales
- Heather Collins, Director, Cloud & Ecosystem Crew, Americas Companion Group
- Vicki Batka, VP, APJC Companion Gross sales
- Rhonda Henley, Senior Director, Strategic Companions
- Cindra Ford, Director, Technique, Planning & Operations, International Companion Packages Crew
- Jeanne Quinn, Director, Companion Digital Engagement, International Companion Advertising
- Christine Otts, Director, Advertising Velocity and Companion Packages, International Companion Advertising
- Hope Galley, International Channel Chief, Meraki
- Debbie Clasen, Director, Transformation Amplification
- Poonam Advani, International Distribution Gross sales, X-Structure GTM Technique Lead
- Luxy Thuraisingam, Head of International Companion Advertising
- Kerri Lampard, APJC Companion Structure Gross sales GTM and Engineering Director
- Elisabeth de Dobbeleer, VP, EMEAR Companion Gross sales
- Isabella Yani, AppDynamics Space Gross sales Director, GES and ASP West
- Dana Miller, Safety Companion Advertising, International Crew Lead
- Lauren Cutler, Director of Channel Gross sales, AppDynamics
- Purvi Ruparel, Director of Channel Technique and Operations, AppDynamics
These 38 girls symbolize among the greatest and brightest in relation to channel thought management, but they symbolize solely a fraction of the numerous different ladies and men throughout Cisco who’re dedicated to our companions’ success.
I´m humbled and blessed to be a part of such a robust and various group. Congratulations once more to our Cisco girls of the channel leaders. Please be part of me in celebrating with them within the feedback under and on social media! #WOTC22
See the complete listing of
We’d love to listen to what you assume. Ask a Query, Remark Under, and Keep Related with #CiscoPartners on social!