I’m at all times searching for methods to eat extra greens and serving them with this Creamy Veggie Dip undoubtedly does the trick! Whipping up this recipe couldn’t be simpler. You’ll simply stir collectively a number of elements after which let it chill for a pair hours to infuse the dip with taste. Then seize some veggies and get dipping!
Not solely is that this dip nice to have readily available for every day snacking, it’s additionally superior to serve at a celebration or convey to a get along with mates. It’s at all times good to convey meals that you may make forward and don’t require any cooking or heating to serve. I feel it even tastes higher the following day! It’s additionally certain to be a crowd pleaser. The consistency is thick and creamy and the combination of herbs and flavors tastes nice with just about any assortment of uncooked greens. I might by no means guess a dip this wealthy was lightened up, however every satisfying ¼ cup serving is simply 63 energy or 2 WW PersonalPoints! Should you’d like a extra conventional dip serving of two tablespoons, you may lower these numbers in half. I simply at all times need extra dip! To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and monitor it within the WW app or web site, click on right here.
What ought to I serve with this dip?
Nearly any of your favourite uncooked veggies will work nice with this Creamy Veggie Dip! My household particularly likes it with:
- Broccoli florets
- Bell Peppers (I really don’t like bell peppers, however my household assures me they’re nice with this dip)
- Snow Peas
Recipe Suggestions and FAQs
- Mayo/Greek Yogurt/Bitter Cream ratio: I attempted a number of totally different variations of this dip earlier than deciding on the proper ratio. I used to be attempting to steadiness making it lighter and getting the flavour and consistency I needed. I discovered that the mayo provides a lot of taste, so I wouldn’t skip it! I used considerably much less of it than the unique recipe but it surely’s sufficient to get that decadent style I used to be in search of.
- Can this be made vegetarian? Do you know that Worcestershire sauce shouldn’t be vegetarian? There’s solely ¼ teaspoon of it on this recipe, so you can skip it for those who like, however I’d recommend utilizing soy sauce as an alternative.
- Can I double this recipe? My recipe is definitely halved from the authentic recipe I lightened it up from. Should you’re bringing it to a celebration chances are you’ll need to make additional!
- Can this dip be made forward? Sure! I feel it tastes even higher because the flavors have time to meld.
In search of extra tasty, lightened up dip recipes like this Creamy Veggie Dip? Take a look at my Loaded Guacamole, Pepperoni Pizza Dip, Simple Tacky Bean Dip, Basil Hummus, 7 Layer Dip, Cheesecake Fruit Dip, Buffalo Hen Dip, Ranch Hummus, Greek Layer Dip, Chili Cheese Dip, Cannoli Dip, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and extra within the Dips class of my recipe index!
Creamy Veggie Dip
Eat extra greens with this simple, lightened up Creamy Veggie Dip!
- 1 cup fats free bitter cream
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt, (I exploit Fage 0%)
- ½ cup mild mayonnaise, (I exploit Hellmann’s)
- 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 drops Frank’s Purple Scorching cayenne sauce
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and monitor it within the WW app or web site, click on right here!
Vitamin Data per (1/4 cup) serving:
63 energy, 5 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 4 g fats, 1 g saturated fats, 3 g protein, 0 g fiber, 445 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
Weight Watchers PointsPlus:
2 per (1/4 cup) serving (PP calculated utilizing the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Tailored from Impressed by Appeal