These low-sugar, kid-friendly Berry Oat Tahini Bars—full of the goodness of fruits, entire grains, and sesame seeds—are excellent for packing up for lunches and snacks (for younger and previous alike!), or for a picnic, hike or post-workout energy up. The truth is, the entire household will take pleasure in these wholesome snack bars! Mushy and allergy-friendly, these Berry Oat Tahini Bars pack in entire grains, fruits and seeds, with only a tiny little bit of pure maple syrup for pure sweetening energy.
Watch me make this recipe in my Plant-Powered Reside Present on Instagram right here.
These fully plant-based, wholesome child (and grownup) pleasant bars are very low in added sugars, plus they’re filled with entire grains, seeds, and fruits.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place berry applesauce, tahini, maple syrup, vanilla, flour, oats, flax seeds, baking powder, and salt within the container of a meals processor or high-powered blender. Course of till clean—about 2-3 minutes.
- Spray a 9 X 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into pan and unfold it evenly within the pan.
- Place fruit unfold/jelly in a small dish and blend in water till clean. Spoon over batter evenly and place pan within the heart of the oven.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, till fork inserted in heart comes out clear.
- Take away from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes. Slice into 9 bars.
To make this recipe gluten-free use a gluten-free flour.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Cook dinner Time: 45 minutes
- Class: Dessert
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 197
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 30 mg
- Fats: 5 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g
For different plant-based bars, try the next:
This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.