Welcome to the land of max crispy: Air Fryer Cauliflower! It cooks in 12 minutes, the seasoning choices are limitless, and I dare you to not eat the whole batch proper out of the air fryer basket.
For those who’ve had Roasted Cauliflower, you then already know: it’s transformative.
Crispy outdoors and evenly candy inside, it (together with Roasted Brussels Sprouts) is mainly the vegetable model of sweet.
Air Fryer Advantages
An air fryer is actually a compact, very highly effective, and quick-heating convection oven.
- It takes roasted greens to landslide ranges of crispy.
- Meals cook dinner extra rapidly in an air fryer than they do in a regular oven, as a result of the warmth is so highly effective.
- The air fryer is a wholesome technique to cook dinner greens that mimic deep-fried favorites (like Air Fryer French Fries). Whereas fried cauliflower isn’t wholesome due to the quantity of oil required to make it, air fried cauliflower wants little or no oil.
Learn on for learn how to make the very best roasted cauliflower, plus air fryer cauliflower seasoning concepts.
Easy methods to Make the Finest Air Fryer Cauliflower
Whether or not you retain it traditional with S&P, spice issues up with curry or chili powder, or go all out and prime your air fryer cauliflower with cheese, this simple facet dish will pair with no matter else you’re serving for dinner tonight.
- Cauliflower. A seemingly humble vegetable that has the facility to remodel right into a swoon-worthy facet dish. It’s completely delicious when air fried with oil and spices. Cauliflower can also be wealthy in fiber and antioxidants.
- Olive Oil. Helps the cauliflower caramelize and provides it taste. You can also make air fryer cauliflower with out oil, but it surely doesn’t caramelize as properly. Simply 2 teaspoons are all you want and price it!
- Garlic Powder. Garlic tastes scrumptious with cauliflower.
- Crimson Pepper Flakes. Provides the cauliflower just a little kick with out being overly spicy.
- Lemon Juice. A squeeze of lemon juice provides brightness.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl.
- Whisk the oil and spices collectively. Pour the oil combination over the cauliflower, tossing to coat.
- Lay the cauliflower in a single layer within the basket of an air fryer.
- Air fry cauliflower at 390 levels F for 12 to fifteen minutes. End with a squeeze of contemporary lemon juice and DIG IN!
Methods to Season Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Buffalo Air Fryer Cauliflower. Toss your air fried cauliflower with 1/2 cup buffalo sauce combined with just a little melted butter (take a look at these Air Fryer Hen Wings for suggestions). Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing for a full buffalo wing expertise.
- Mexican Air Fryer Cauliflower. Season your cauliflower with 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika. Maintain the garlic powder, salt, and pepper listed on this recipe. End your cooked cauliflower with lime juice.
- Indian Air Fryer Cauliflower. Season the cauliflower with 2 teaspoons curry powder, plus a pinch of cumin.
- Italian Air Fryer Cauliflower. Season your cauliflower with 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Tacky Air Fryer Cauliflower. For air fryer cauliflower with cheese, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over your air fried cauliflower. To maintain the air fryer cauliflower vegan, use dietary yeast.
- To Retailer. Refrigerate cooked cauliflower in an hermetic storage container for as much as 5 days.
- To Reheat. Rewarm leftovers on a baking sheet within the oven at 350 levels F, within the air fryer, or or within the microwave.
- To Freeze. Freeze cauliflower in an hermetic freezer-safe storage container for as much as 3 months. Let thaw in a single day within the fridge earlier than reheating.
Meal Prep Tip
Lower and refrigerate the cauliflower as much as 1 day prematurely.
Take inspiration from this Roasted Vegetable Salad and use leftover cauliflower to make a hearty veggie and grains bowl.
Beneficial Instruments to Make this Recipe
The Finest Air Fryer
This spacious air fryer has a number of cooking features you should utilize. Attempt the roasting, broiling, baking, reheating, and crisping packages.
Crispy veggies like air fryer cauliflower make getting your 5 servings a day a delicious snap!
Incessantly Requested Questions
Sure, you’ll be able to swap the olive oil for one more oil like avocado oil or canola oil.
- 1 head cauliflower about 2 kilos, lower into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- ¼ cup further virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus further to style
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed crimson pepper flakes the spice is delicate; add extra for added kick; or, swap floor black pepper
- Squeeze contemporary lemon juice non-obligatory
Place the cauliflower in a big mixing bowl.
In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, whisk collectively the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and crimson pepper flakes.
Pour over the cauliflower, then toss to coat. Take time to ensure every floret has some oil coating it.
Preheat the air fryer to 390 levels F. Place the cauliflower within the basket in a single layer (some overlap is OK, however don’t overcrowd or the cauliflower is not going to get as crisp; you’ll doubtless must work in batches and may hold cooked cauliflower heat in a 300 diploma F oven when you like).
Air fryer the cauliflower for 12 to fifteen minutes, shaking the basket at instances all through, till it’s crispy outdoors and tender when pierced with a fork. Get pleasure from scorching, with a squeeze of lemon juice and lightweight sprinkle of further salt to style.
- TO STORE: Refrigerate cauliflower in an hermetic storage container for as much as 5 days.
- TO REHEAT: Rewarm leftovers on a baking sheet within the oven at 350 levels F or within the microwave.
- TO FREEZE: Freeze cauliflower in an hermetic freezer-safe storage container for as much as 3 months. Let thaw in a single day within the fridge earlier than reheating.
Serving: 1(of 4)Energy: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFats: 14gSaturated Fats: 2gPolyunsaturated Fats: 1gMonounsaturated Fats: 10gPotassium: 605mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 37IUVitamin C: 96mgCalcium: 45mgIron: 1mg
Be a part of right this moment and begin saving your favourite recipes
Create an account to simply save your favourite initiatives and tutorials.